It’s a busy week here in Atlanta! In case you hadn’t heard, there are 3 major events in our local startup community:
- Techstars Demo Day – Register here.
- Venture Atlanta – More info here.
- Atlanta Startup Battle – Check it out!
This is shaping up to be the year’s most active and exciting week in the regional technology community. Investors from all over the Southeast and from all over the country will be in town for an amazing series of events that will showcase startups of all levels of maturity.
But let’s talk about the big one for us… Today is Techstars Demo Day!
The past 3 months have flown by here at Techstars Atlanta in Ponce City Market. It has been an intensive 12 weeks and we are all a little tired, but ready for a big day!
TODAY 5PM @ THE TABERNACLE
Demo Day is more than just a pitch to investors… it’s also a “demo” as the name would imply. So today we are going to give all of you a preview of our new demo video that shows how today’s marketing teams are using the Eletype Digital Assistant. 👇
Three Key Demo Features:
- Daily Summaries are curated. Marketing agencies are managing hundreds of campaigns and thousands of ads. There are quite literally a million things to pay attention to. The Eletype Digital Assistant has identified the two issues that are having the biggest impact on the bottom line… today. Intelligent curation is the key to building within messaging platforms like Slack.
- It’s good news too. Eletype captures anomalies and thresholds that indicate problems AND opportunities. Clients expect their agency to be capturing and preventing problems, but wouldn’t it be nice if we could pass on some good news proactively too? If there is a positive trend or outcome, we want our users to know about asap so they can pass it on to their clients.
- It’s collaborative. Marketing campaigns aren’t managed in a silo, it takes a team. We’ve written about this topic extensively on this blog and it’s worth reiterating: Messaging platforms are collaborative by default and alerting and monitoring solutions must be team-based.
Well, it’s a busy day… I need to get down to the Tabernacle!
Cox Demo Day
We had a dry run last week at Cox Enterprises.
Next up is Venture Atlanta on Wednesday and Thursday., Venture Atlanta is the Southeast’s premier event for connecting technology innovation and investment capital. With representation of over 200 national investor funds and an expected attendance of over 1,000 technology entrepreneurs, premier investors and key executives from across the country, Venture Atlanta has served as a launching pad for hundreds of companies over the past 12 years, connecting them with game-changing capital and opportunities to drive significant growth.
We wrote a blog post about it: Getting The Most Out Of Venture Atlanta.
Atlanta Startup Battle
And this busy week concludes with Atlanta Startup Battle 7.0 on Thursday night.
Picture this… Atlanta… April 2018… it was Startup Battle 4.0. That’s where it all started for us. As one of the winners of Atlanta Startup Battle, we owe a ton to TechSquare Labs. True to their word, they make bets on technical founding teams and we are thankful for the $100k that got us started back in 2018.
We can’t wait to see the new companies that make it to the finals! Who is going to walk away with $100k??
🥳 This was a fun night! 🏆
Product Update 1 – Monthly Budget Pacing
A frequently requested feature, this week we released Monthly Budget Pacing. Use /eletype config to create a Monthly Spend rule to warn your team about runaway spend. Eletype also recommends the Optimal Daily Budget to set in order to get back on track.
Product Update 2 – Google Ads Updates
We made several updates to stay compliant with the latest Google Ads changes.
Average Position has been sunset and we now support Impression (Absolute Top) % and Impression (Top). Read more about it here.